This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1400561. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
* Enhanced educational partnerships and equipment sharing among institutions
* Student internships, job shadowing, co-op programs, company tours, and field experiences
* Outreach activities (workshops, exhibitions, conferences, presentations, etc.)
* Assistance in developing curriculum and selecting lab equipment for educational institutions
* Professional development opportunities for college and high school instructors
* Insustry training and education at IHCC or on-site at company location
* Recruitment initiatives with women, minorities, and veterans
*Articulations and transfer among K-12, community colleges and universities
MPEC Primary Goals are to Provide . . .